INFOLINKS

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

4. IBPS PO Common Interview Experience:Vinod Dudhe

Hello evry1. My interview was scheduled on 16th jan morning. I reached the place at 8.30 am & aftr documnt verifctn my interview started at 12.00 pm. Following Questions was asked to me. There was no self intro. Direct questioning..

  • u r MBA so elaborate BEP.
  • What iz NWC?
  • what is contingent liabalities?
  • tell me about Managerial economics.
  • business laws?
  • RBI policies and act?
  • why banks maintain SLR when there is a facility that bank can borrow money from RBI with repo rate?
  • indian financial system.
  • indian banking system?

There were such questions asked me in an interview...

All the best to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FeedCount

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogger Gadgets